Join The Young Professionals NetworkYPN is short for Young Professionals Network. YPN is a member-driven organization that helps young real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them tools and encouragement to become involved in four core areas:
- REALTOR® Associations: Attend REALTOR® conferences and pursue leadership roles with North San Diego County REALTORS®, C.A.R., and NAR.
- Real Estate Industry: Take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues; be informed about the latest industry news and trends.
- Peers: Network and learn from one another by attending events, participating in online communications, and seeking out mentoring opportunities.
- Community: Become exceptional members of their community by setting a high level of REALTOR® professionalism and volunteering for causes they feel passionate about.
Why Should I Join YPN?
- Exclusive Invitations to YPN Events: YPN events are a fun way for members to meet other real estate professionals from around the country, and build a referral network.
- Stay Abreast of Industry Happenings: Through a lively blog, social media, an information-packed website, and networking events, members stay in the loop on hot issues facing the real estate industry. YPN also has special educational sessions at REALTOR® conferences that address strategies for success in real estate.
- Have Your Own Sounding Board: Young professionals have unique challenges in real estate – and they also face challenges shared by all practitioners. By belonging to a network of peers who face similar issues, they can bounce ideas off of one another and provide support to each other.
- Get Involved: Many people who are new to the industry want to get involved with their local, state or national association of REALTOR®, but they either don’t know how to go about it or they find it too intimidating. YPN encourages them to explore leadership opportunities across the board.
Meet Your YPN Committee